2013-08-21

Today I am doing a guest post about how to weave earrings...

Today I am happy to announce thatI will be a monthly contributor to the funny and creative Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! site. This means that once a month you can pop in there and check out brand new creative tutorials from The Bushcrafter! I´ll keep you updated!

The Swedish Bushcrafter

At Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! I am committed to explore different crafts that involves working and creating together with children. It will be so much fun for me to share my ideas with all you readers out there!


In this first post I´m sharing how to weave earrings:
We are going to do this by weaving our "fabric", this is a simpley and fun way for your child to get fammiliar with the weaving tecniqe. 

By weaving this we get the chance to choose colors and be there true the whole design process. You truly are designing your own earrings.

Here I show you how to make a simple weaving frame out of cardboard.  


This is Marigold at Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! :
 


Go check her out!


Inga kommentarer: