2014-07-20

A summer for crafting.

Instagram is were I am at this summer, I have a lot to catch up with you here on the blog. I´ll start with a lookback on what has been going on.

If you want follow me on Instagram, I´m thebushcrafter there.

I have been weaving a lot...

 Visiting beautiful old houses
  Making stuff out of fabric scraps.

Enjoying hundreds and thousands zine.
Gathering doiliesand plan to do something pretty out of them... Painting a small childrens loom...
Make braids, among other things!

Come join me at: thebushcrafter.
<3 nbsp="" span="">

1 kommentar:

ButterandBuntings sa...

Jenny, your so lovey sharing my magazine on your blog. I absolutely love those doilies. Your photos are stunning. Thanks for leaving a comment on my latest post, yes lets do a swap together. I will email you. xx