2015-01-04

Why I fill my house with my art, and why you should to...






Why I fill my house with my art, and why you should to:



1.       You want to Capture A Moment – When You MAKE  Art You’re  IN the Moment!

2.       You want a Memory, something to remember and cherish – You Always Make Your OWN MEMORYS, Van Gogh CAN NOT do that For You.

3.       The Art On Your Walls should always be an Extension of Who You Are – Your Arms are Your Extensions, USE THEM.

4.       It´s kind of a frugal lifestyle - And You’ll LOVE it.

5.       You  want art in every technique –Only Paintings on a Wall, Are A Sign of NO IMAGINATION,  And actually kinda Boring!

6.       Nobody knows YOU better than You do, Therefore You Are TOTALLY CERTIFIED To Make Your Own Art.

7.       You Make stuff, that´s what you do, every day – So Wy Shouldn´t You Make Your Own Art?











1 kommentar:

clare sa...

I love this post :) I also really love your fabric weaving technique, I'm keen to try it out soon!